CAVE Immersive 3D Display
– Tall and high resolution CAVE VR system
– Compact footprint: fits into small spaces
– Multi-screen Immersion: 3 walls and a floor
– Large 10’x9′ screens
– 2840×2560 resolution per surface
– Multi-use: mono, stereo 3D, tracked stereo 3D (VR)
– Custom configurations available, see Services page
The VisCube C4-T2 is compact and can be installed in small spaces.
In addition to the standard VisCube models, Visbox Inc. is also available for custom hardware and software development for customers with special needs. Learn more about our capabilities on the Services page.
Have questions? Contact us.
VisCube C4-T2 Benefits
The VisCube C4-T2 is ideal for small group 3D collaboration.
Robust, wireless optical tracking from A.R.T.
The VisCube C4-T2 features tall 10’x9′ screens.
Turn-key VR system
Fully integrated, including sound system and control console.
VisCube C4-T2 Datasheet
– Screens: 3 walls + 1 floor
– Resolution: 2840×2560 per screen
– Screen size: 120″w x 108″h
– Footprint: 24.5’w x 17’d x 10.5’h (approx)
– 8 active stereo projectors (2560×1600)
– Digital edge blending
– Free-standing structure with front-surface mirrors
– Raised floor surface
– Custom projector positioners
– Active Stereo and 10 pairs of glasses
– Video, projector control, projector sync, and power cabling
– Installed and calibrated on-site by Visbox, Inc.
– ARTTRACK5 system (4 high resolution cameras)
– Tracked head, tracked wand (controller)
– Graphics workstation with NVIDIA Quadro graphics
– 19″ APC rack and all cabling
– Control console stand with monitor/keyboard/mouse
– Software demos, applications, and development libraries
– Soundbar and subwoofer
– Surround speakers: 5 satellite and subwoofer (5.1)
– Surround system processor/amplifier
– Run Unity applications in the VisCube (Read More)
Contact us for pre-sales support.