CAVE Immersive 3D Display
– High resolution CAVE VR system
– Small footprint: fits into existing spaces
– Multi-screen Immersion: 3 walls and a floor
– Extra large 12′ wide front wall allows more viewers
– 4096×2560 resolution front wall and floor
– Multi-use: mono, stereo 3D, tracked stereo 3D (VR)
– Custom configurations available, see Services page
The VisCube C4-T3 can be installed in existing spaces. The system fits within standard office 9′ ceiling heights. This eliminates time-consuming and costly room modifications.
In addition to the standard VisCube models, Visbox Inc. is also available for custom hardware and software development for customers with special needs. Learn more about our capabilities on the Services page.
Have questions? Contact us.
VisCube C4-T3 Benefits
Small Group Collaboration
The VisCube C4-T3 is ideal for small group 3D collaboration.
Wireless Optical Tracking
Robust, wireless optical tracking from A.R.T.
4096×2560 front wall and floor, 2880×2560 side walls
Turn-key VR system
Fully integrated, including sound system and control console.
The VisCube provides increased immersion using multiple display surfaces surrounding the user. The floor projection allows users to move in and around virtual objects. Read more about immersive 3D applications on the Immersive 3D Applications page. For custom VisCube configurations, see the Services section.
VisCube C4-T3 Datasheet
– Screens: 3 walls + 1 floor
– Resolution of front, floor: 4096×2560
– Resolution of side walls: 2880×2560
– Screen size of front, floor: 144″w x 90″h (3.66m x 2.29m)
– Screen size of side walls: 101″w x 90″h (2.57m x 2.29m)
– Footprint: 23.5’w x 14.5’d x 9’h (7.07m x 4.31m x 2.67m)
– 10 active stereo projectors (2560×1600 each)
– Digital edge blending
– Free-standing structure with front-surface mirrors
– Raised floor surface
– Custom projector positioners
– Active Stereo and 10 pairs of shutter glasses
– Video, projector control, projector sync, and power cabling
– Installed and calibrated on-site by Visbox, Inc.
– ARTTRACK5 system (4 high resolution cameras)
– Tracked head, tracked wand (controller)
– Graphics workstation with NVIDIA Quadro graphics
– 19″ APC rack and all cabling
– Control console stand with monitor/keyboard/mouse
– Software demos, applications, and development libraries
– Soundbar and subwoofer
– Surround speakers: 5 satellite and subwoofer (5.1)
– Surround system processor/amplifier
– Run Unity applications in the VisCube (Read More)
Other options are also available.
Contact us for pre-sales support.