CAVE Immersive 3D Display
– Extreme brightness CAVE VR system
– High pixel density: 1.25mm pixels
– Small footprint: fits into existing spaces
– Multi-screen Immersion: modular, many configurations are possible
– Scalable resolution
– DirectView LED: extreme brightness, seamless, scalable
– Rugged: durable, minimal maintenance
– Multi-use: mono, stereo 3D, tracked stereo 3D (VR)
– High framerate (240hz) for dual-view (2 separate 3D viewpoints)
– Many configurations available
NOTE: Drawing on the left shows thin lines to illustrate the number of panels. The display itself is completely seamless
The VisCube LED features DirectView LED panels, providing extreme brightness, scalability, durability, and minimal maintenance
In addition to the standard VisCube models, Visbox Inc. is also available for custom hardware and software development for customers with special needs. Learn more about our capabilities on the Services page.
Have questions? Contact us.
VisCube LED Benefits
Small Group Collaboration
The VisCube LED is ideal for small group 3D collaboration.
Wireless Optical Tracking
Robust, wireless optical tracking from A.R.T.
Much brighter than projection.
Can use in a well lit room.
Turn-key VR system
Fully integrated, including sound system and control console.
Scalable Size and Resolution
The VisCube LED is scalable in size and resolution based on the number of panels. Many configurations are possible. Multiple screens surround the users for maximum immersion. Read more about immersive 3D applications on the Immersive 3D Applications page. For custom VisCube configurations, see the Services section.
The compact, modular, and rugged capabilities of the VisCube LED allows for new and novel configurations. Without the need for projector optics these systems can fit in very compact spaces. Pictured above are two examples of VisCube LED configurations that fit into a half high cube container (20′ x 8′ x 9.5′). Large door(s) on the long face will allow easy access into these systems. Many options for containers or for trailers are available. Contact us for more information.
VisCube LED Datasheet
– Screens: scalable, many possible configurations
– Resolution: 320×360 per tile, 1.25mm pixels
– Brightness: 1200 nits per tile
– DirectView LED panels
– Sendboxes to send video from Image Generator to display panels
– Free-standing structure
– Active Stereo and 10 pairs of shutter glasses
– Video, control, and power cabling
– Installed and calibrated on-site by Visbox, Inc.
NOTE: The drawings on the right show thin lines to illustrate the number of panels. The display is completely seamless!
– ARTTRACK5 system (4 high resolution cameras)
– Tracked head, tracked wand (controller)
– Graphics workstation cluster with NVIDIA Quadro graphics
– 19″ APC rack and all cabling
– Control console stand with monitor/keyboard/mouse
– Software demos, applications, and development libraries
– Soundbar and subwoofer
– Surround speakers: 5 satellite and subwoofer (5.1)
– Surround system processor/amplifier
– Run Unity applications in the VisCube (Read More)
– Special 3D glasses (240hz) to allow for 2 separate 3D viewpoints
Other options are also available.
Contact us for pre-sales support.