CAVE Immersive 3D Display
– Low cost front projected CAVE VR systems
– Ultra compact footprint: fits into very small spaces
– Free-standing: can be placed anywhere in a room
– Multi-screen Immersion: wall and floor or 3 walls and a floor
– Extra large 12′ wide front wall allows more viewers
– 1920×1200 or 2560×1600 resolution projectors
– Multi-use: mono, stereo 3D, tracked stereo 3D (VR)
– Custom configurations available, see Services page
The VisCube M2 and VisCube M4 are ultra compact.
In addition to the standard VisCube models, Visbox Inc. is also available for custom hardware and software development for customers with special needs. Learn more about our capabilities on the Services page.
Have questions? Contact us.
VisCube M4 Benefits
The VisCube M4 is ideal for small group 3D collaboration.
Wireless Optical Tracking
Robust, wireless optical tracking for head and wand (controller)
The VisCube M4 fits into very small spaces.
Turn-key VR system
Fully integrated, including sound system and control console.
The VisCube provides increased immersion using multiple display surfaces surrounding the user. The floor projection allows users to move in and around virtual objects. Read more about immersive 3D applications on the Immersive 3D Applications page. For custom VisCube configurations, see the Services section.
VisCube M4 Datasheet
– Screens for M2: wall + floor
– Screens for M4: 3 walls + floor
– Resolution of front, floor: 1920×1200 or 2560×1600
– Resolution of side walls (M4): 1290×1200 or 1720×1600
– Screen size of front, floor: 140″w x 87.5″h
– Screen size of side walls (M4): 94″w x 87.5″h
– Footprint: 12.2’w x 8.2’d x 10’h (approx)
– 2 or 4 active stereo projectors (1920×1200 or 2560×1600)
– Free-standing structure
– Projection floor surface
– Custom projector positioners
– Active Stereo and 10 pairs of shutter glasses
– Video, projector control, projector sync, and power cabling
– Installed and calibrated on-site by Visbox, Inc.
– TrackPack4 (4 cameras)
– Tracked head, tracked wand (controller)
– Graphics workstation with NVIDIA Quadro graphics
– 19″ rack and all cabling
– Control console stand with monitor/keyboard/mouse
– Software demos, applications, and development libraries
– Soundbar and subwoofer (4.1)
– Surround speakers: 5 satellite and subwoofer (5.1)
– Surround system processor/amplifier
– Run Unity applications in the VisCube (Read More)
Contact us for pre-sales support.