CAVE Immersive 3D Display
– Affordable high performance CAVE VR system
– Small footprint: fits into existing spaces
– Multi-screen Immersion: 3 walls and a floor
– Extra large 12′ wide front wall allows more viewers
– 1920×1200 or 2560×1600 resolution projectors
– Multi-use: mono, stereo 3D, tracked stereo 3D (VR)
– Custom configurations available, see Services page
The VisCube C2 and VisCube C4 can be installed in existing spaces. The systems fit within standard office 9′ ceiling heights. This eliminates time-consuming and costly room modifications.
In addition to the standard VisCube models, Visbox Inc. is also available for custom hardware and software development for customers with special needs. Learn more about our capabilities on the Services page.
Have questions? Contact us.
VisCube C4 Benefits
The VisCube C4 is ideal for small group 3D collaboration.
Wireless Optical Tracking
Robust, wireless optical tracking from A.R.T.
Fits into Existing Spaces
No time-consuming and costly room modifications.
Turn-key VR system
Fully integrated, including sound system and control console.
The VisCube provides increased immersion using multiple display surfaces surrounding the user. The floor projection allows users to move in and around virtual objects. Read more about immersive 3D applications on the Immersive 3D Applications page. For custom VisCube configurations, see the Services section.
VisCube C4 Datasheet
– Screens for C2: wall + floor
– Screens for C4: 3 walls + floor
– Resolution of front, floor: 1920×1200 or 2560×1600
– Resolution of side walls (C4): 1600×1200 or 2133×1600
– Screen size of front, floor: 144″w x 90″h
– Screen size of side walls (C4): 120″w x 90″h
– Footprint for C2: 12’w x 16.5’d x 9’h (approx)
– Footprint for C4: 24’w x 16.5’d x 9’h (approx)
– 2 or 4 active stereo projectors (1920×1200 or 2560×1600)
– Free-standing structure with front-surface mirrors
– Raised floor surface
– Custom projector positioners
– Active Stereo and 10 pairs of shutter glasses
– Video, projector control, projector sync, and power cabling
– Installed and calibrated on-site by Visbox, Inc.
– TrackPack4 (4 cameras)
– Tracked head, tracked wand (controller)
– Graphics workstation with NVIDIA Quadro graphics
– 19″ APC rack and all cabling
– Control console stand with monitor/keyboard/mouse
– Software demos, applications, and development libraries
– Soundbar and subwoofer (4.1)
– Surround speakers: 5 satellite and subwoofer (5.1)
– Surround system processor/amplifier
– Run Unity applications in the VisCube (Read More)
Other options are also available.
Contact us for pre-sales support.