VisWall™ T3W, T3
High Resolution PowerWall 3D Display
In addition to the standard VisWall models, Visbox Inc. is also available for custom hardware and software development for customers with special needs. Learn more about our capabilities on the Services page.
Have questions? Contact us.
VisWall T3W, T3 Benefits
The VisWall PowerWall is ideal for small group collaboration.
Robust, wireless optical tracking from A.R.T.
The VisWall T3W and VisWall T3 fit into small spaces
Fully integrated, including sound system and control console.
The VisWall T3 and VisWall T3W PowerWalls feature a large screen size and projectors that are stereo 3D capable. The result is a High Resolution Display that can run High Resolution Applications and Immersive 3D Applications. For custom VisWall configurations, see the VisWall Custom section.
VisWall T3W, T3 Datasheet
– Resolution: 4096×2560
– Screen size for T3W: 120″w x 75″h (3.05m x 1.91m)
– Screen size for T3: 144″w x 90″h (3.66m x 2.29m)
– Footprint for T3W: 10.5’w x 4.5’d x 8.5’h (3.07m x 1.30m x 1.93m)
– Footprint for T3: 12’w x 5.6’d x 8.5’h (3.67m x 1.71m x 2.48m)
– 3 active stereo projectors (2560×1600 each)
– Digital edge blending
– Free-standing structure with front-surface mirrors
– In-wall option (T3W)
– Custom projector positioners
– Active Stereo and 10 pairs of shutter glasses
– Video, projector control, projector sync, and power cabling
– Installed and calibrated on-site by Visbox, Inc.
– Graphics workstation with NVIDIA Quadro graphics
– 19″ APC rack and all cabling
– Control console stand with monitor/keyboard/mouse
– Software demos, applications, and development libraries
– ARTTRACK5 system (4 high resolution cameras)
– Tracked head, tracked wand (controller)
– Soundbar and subwoofer (4.1)
– Fabric enclosing system for free-standing version
– Blocks ambient light and restricts access
Other options are also available. Contact us for pre-sales support.