VisCube™ C4-T4 (Legacy)
CAVE Immersive 3D Display
– High Resolution CAVE VR system
– Small footprint: fits into existing spaces
– Multi-screen Immersion: 3 walls and a floor
– Extra large 12′ wide front wall allows more viewers
– 3456×2160 or 4608×2880 resolution
– Multi-use: mono, stereo 3D, tracked stereo 3D (VR)
– Custom configurations available, see Services page
The VisCube C4-T4 can be installed in existing spaces. The system fits within standard office 9′ ceiling heights. This eliminates time-consuming and costly room modifications.
In addition to the standard VisCube models, Visbox Inc. is also available for custom hardware and software development for customers with special needs. Learn more about our capabilities on the Services page.
Have questions? Contact us.
VisCube C4-T4 Benefits
Small Group Collaboration
The VisCube C4-T4 is ideal for small group 3D collaboration.
Robust, wireless optical tracking from A.R.T.
Fits into Existing Spaces
No time-consuming and costly room modifications.
Turn-key VR system
Fully integrated, including sound system and control console.
The VisCube C4-T4 uses active stereo like the VisCube C4 except with almost 4 times the resolution. Multiple screens surround the users for maximum immersion. Read more about immersive applications on the VisBox applications page. For custom VisCube configurations, see the Services section.
VisCube C4-T4 Datasheet
– Screens: 3 walls + 1 floor
– Resolution of front wall: 3456×2160 or 4608×2880
– Resolution of floor surface: 3456×1920 or 4608×2560
– Resolution of side walls: 1920×2160 or 2560×2880
– Screen size of front wall: 144″w x 90″h
– Screen size of floor surface: 144″w x 80″h
– Screen size of side walls: 80″w x 90″h
– Footprint: 22’w x 14’d x 9’h (approx)
– 12 active stereo projectors (1920×1200 or 2560×1600)
– Digital edge blending
– Free-standing structure with front-surface mirrors
– Raised floor surface
– Custom projector positioners
– Active Stereo and 10 pairs of shutter glasses
– Video, projector control, projector sync, and power cabling
– Integrated wire ducts for clean cabling
– Installed and calibrated on-site by Visbox, Inc.
– ARTTRACK5 system (4 high resolution cameras)
– Tracked head, tracked wand (controller)
– Graphics workstation with NVIDIA Quadro graphics
– 19″ APC rack and all cabling
– Control console stand with monitor/keyboard/mouse
– Software demos, applications, and development libraries
– 5.1 Surround speakers: 5 satellite, subwoofer
– 5.1 Surround system processor/amplifier
Option: Light Block
– Fabric enclosing system
– Blocks ambient light and restricts access
Other options are also available.
Contact us for pre-sales support.